Automha S.p.A. in their own work considers the continuous improvement, health and safety at work and environmental protection an inescapable duty, a continuous and a fundamental constant commitment to its goals. The policy Automha S.p.A. is to meet the needs and expectations of its customers, is to achieve a primary reputation on the quality of services provided through the optimization and for effectiveness in commercialization, procurement, implementation of automated warehouse operating for the environmental protection and safety of workers. For this reason Automha S.p.A. drew up an Integrated Management System for Quality, Environment and Corporate Security, conforms to the rules UNI EN ISO 9001:2008, UNI EN ISO 14001:2004 e OHSAS 18001:2007.
The company’s management is committed to achieving the targets specified below:
- empowerment of all staff about the quality of their work and the need to pursue the continuous improvement of the Integrated Management System for Quality, Environment and Safety fulfilling explicit and implicit requirements of the customer of the affected part;
- accountability of department heads to ensure the application of the Quality Policy, Environment and Security and the continuing full efficiency of the Integrated Management System for Quality, Environment and Safety;
- optimization of the supplier base, through the evaluation of their performance and the selection of products, materials and equipment with less environmental impact and risk reduction for workers;
- optimization of energy resources and waste management;
- training planning of resources of all functions and at all levels, by raising their awareness of internal and external environmental issues to informing him of risks associated with their job and activities;
- ongoing monitoring and compliance with applicable legal requirements;
- definition of objectives / environmental targets for business functions that allows verification of the suitability and the continuous improvement of the Integrated Management System for Quality, Environment and Safety.
The Management of Automha S.p.A. undertakes to ensure that the policy and goals for quality, environment and safety at work outlined above is understood, implemented and supported at all levels of the company.
The Management of Automha S.p.A. finally agrees to monitor the progress of these objectives through the planning and execution of internal audits of the Integrated Quality, Environment and Safety, and the definition of indicators of quality, environmental and safety standards, the values of which will be determined from time to once, on the occasion of management reviews.
The organization hopes that every employee, as part of its role and its authority, assume personal responsibility for their own safety and that of his colleagues, employees and visitors and commits to a continuous improvement of the process.
This policy is rife and communicated to all levels of the organization and to all those who work on its behalf.
BS OHSAS 18001:2007
EN ISO 14001:2004
EN ISO 9001:2008